[Swprograms] RN Anomalies July 18/19

For anyone who cares:
Radio Netherlands had a couple anomalies on July 18 &19:

There was no signal detectible during the 1000 UT hour 7/18/05
on 9790 kHz, the Bonaire relay. Actually I figured that they were
shut down due to Hurricaine Emily and that it wasn't remarkable,
but then they WERE on the air with the NA service during the
next hour of 1100 UT on 11675 kHz. That struck me as odd.

Then during the 0000 UT hour 7/19/05, there was no English
on 9845 kHz, just Spanish. No sign of English on other standard
RN frequencies then, but the regular English hour WAS on during
the following 0100 UT hour.

73, Will