Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

I don`t think Pacifica has a (continuous) ``network`` -- each station is
programmed independently. They could just pick one of them, maybe not KPFA:

** U S A. Berkeley Daily Planet article details some of the latest disputes
engulfing Pacifica's KPFA-FM
http://www.berkeleydailyplanet.com/article.cfm?issue=06-28-05&storyID=21702
(via CURRENT 7.11.2005 via DXLD)