Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Sirius -- so long, Air America

I hadn't thought of them -- since Pacifica isn't exclusively a "talk"
network -- but that's not a bad bet.

XM had announced an exclusive deal with Air America a few months back
-- and it finally kicked in.

/cynic on

What I find somewhat ironic is that I'd think a liberal-oriented
network would -- by definition -- eschew a commercially exclusive
deal.  That would run counter to the populist undercurrent of Air
America Radio.

But no, their pursuit of the almighty greenback got in the way of
making business judgements consistent with the populist theme of the
network.

/cynic off  8-)

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA