[Swprograms] NBC and CBS ignore Bush speech?

[Swprograms] NBC and CBS ignore Bush speech?

** U S A. Altho it was first announced several days ago, acting Pres. Bush`s
speech Tuesday evening at Ft. Bragg seems to be getting spotty coverage by the
TV networks. At 1945 UT Tuesday, consulting the two main online schedule
services, we find contradictions. However, both agree that he will NOT be on
NBC and CBS! Can`t do without Average Joe and NCIS Witness. TV Guide shows ABC,
PBS (OETA here), CSPAN1, CNN, FNC, MSNBC. Of course all this is subject to
last-minute changes. Zap2it only shows ABC and FNC! With normal programming on
the others above, so this may be an indication of which schedule site is more
up-to-date. Furthermore, I just saw a promo on CNN that it would start at 7 pm
ET, rather than 8 --- I guess they are going to spend an hour analyzing what he
is going to say before he says it (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)