Re: [Swprograms] DirecTV and Comcast.

Below is the reply I got from DirecTV regarding Comcast Philadelphia.

Sandy

Thanks for asking about Comcast SportsNet. We would like to be able to offer this service to our customers. Unfortunately, despite our requests, Comcast Corporation (which owns the distribution rights for this regional sports network) won't allow us access to their broadcasts, so we can't broadcast Comcast Sports Net to our customers who live in the Philadelphia area. We're sorry for any inconvenience.

If you'd like to register your opinion, you can do so by contacting the Pennsylvania Attorney General, your representatives in Congress or by contacting the FCC at:

Federal Communications Commission
445 12th St. S.W.
Washington, DC 20054
(888) 225-5322 or (888) CALL FCC
Web site: www.fcc.gov

Thanks again for writing and stay tuned to DIRECTV.com for the latest news and information about our services.

Sincerely,

Theresa
DIRECTV Customer Service