Re: [Swprograms] Spoken Word on Satellite

Re: [Swprograms] Spoken Word on Satellite

Well John, if that is the case, then I am more optimistic about the
advent of satellite radio here ion the "Great White North".

The WRN channel would be especially welcomed by myself.

Now, if Sirius would only carry the entire 24 hour stream of Radio
National, I'd be be as happy as a pig in the brown stuff!

73,
pb

P.S. What do you mean when you speak about "both NPR channels"?