Re: [Swprograms] WCBS-FM drops oldies for "Jack" format

Re: [Swprograms] WCBS-FM drops oldies for "Jack" format

The exact same format change occurred at the same time at WJMK 104.3 FM in
Chicago.  Oldies listeners are now directed to go to www.wjmk.com to listen
to the old format.  I know a lot of people in the Chicago area are ticked
off.

--Dan Barriball