Re: [Swprograms] USA DRM group meeting report

Re: [Swprograms] USA DRM group meeting report

I agree MIke -- which leads me to think that DRM is much more likely
to gain traction in Europe than North America in any event.

Bob is right -- until there are radios that don't require a "Rube
Goldberg" setup, DRM will remain only a toy for experimenters.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA