Re: [Swprograms] R. Marti

Well, I have to admit I'm lost as to your point, Scott.  Bob just
stated that he felt that Marti was a colossal waste of resources due to
jamming.  How does the fact that one baseball game got through change
or undermine that fact?  I thought his example underlined his point.
The only time Marti *was* useful was when it broadcast a baseball game
and it wasn't jammed. Otherwise....like I said--a colossal waste.

Your other point--about "avowed" enemies sometimes collaborating, I do
get.  And it is indeed interesting when that happens.  If only it would
happen more often.

John Figliozzi