From: Richard Cuff <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: May 24, 2005 5:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] WBUR switched off the BBCWS during Monday's strike
To: "jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfiglio1@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: Shortwave programming discussion <swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I agree -- at 0930 yesterday "The Interview" aired instead of "World
Update".  It was an interview with the person who flew with Richard
Branson on one of the long-distance balloon excursions before Steve
Fossatt became the endurance guy.  It was interesting listening.

Has the "Heritage" series been filed in the Documentary archive?  For
some reason right now I can't get to the WS website to check.

(no, the irony of that isn't lost on the writer...)