Re: [Swprograms] WBUR switched off the BBCWS during Monday's strike

Re: [Swprograms] WBUR switched off the BBCWS during Monday's strike

I agree -- at 0930 yesterday "The Interview" aired instead of "World
Update".  It was an interview with the person who flew with Richard
Branson on one of the long-distance balloon excursions before Steve
Fossatt became the endurance guy.  It was interesting listening.

Has the "Heritage" series been filed in the Documentary archive?  For
some reason right now I can't get to the WS website to check.

(no, the irony of that isn't lost on the writer...)

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA