Re: [Swprograms] radio via internet

Not just News.  I was trying to catch several Western Hockey League playoff
games via the Net.  Forget it.  Games 7 involving the Kelowna Rockets, I could
not even get on the Rcokets website never mind their Inet radio cast.  The same
goes for games involving Kootney Ice, Prince Albert Raiders and Brandon Wheat
Kings  Serois buffering when I could get on and most nights if I was not on
before face off....for get it!!!

Most WHL teams use FM and if they do have AM, in May here in Alberta the games
are long over before AM propagation begins to work....

Mick Delmage
Sherwood Park, AB