Re: [Swprograms] radio via internet

Certainly breaking news via webcast is iffy, but getting it via e-mail
or SMS works pretty well.

Not that it matters, but I saved the e-mails I received from CNN on
September 11th, 2001, sort of like saving an old newspaper...

Webcasts are scalable if the providers of said webcasts plan for it.
That's where the blame should be addressed.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA