Re: [Swprograms] [London Telegraph] BBC strike over job cuts threatens coverage of Wimbledon and Open

Re: [Swprograms] [London Telegraph] BBC strike over job cuts threatens coverage of Wimbledon and Open

I haven't read anything regarding a WS strike threat -- I believe the
groups are covered by separate contracts -- such a disruption could
affect reports fed to the World Service.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA