[Swprograms] HCJB on VOA TTA

** U S A. Join me on VOA's Talk to America, 6 May, 1600-1700 UT. I'll interview
broadcasters at HCJB, Quito, who recently were in the midst of, and reported
on, the presidential transition crisis in Ecuador. Frequencies:
http://www.kimandrewelliott.com/kim_on_tta.html
(kimandrewelliott.com via DXLD)

Hi Kim, Regarding recommended fqs for TTA, we are really in a bad situation in
NAm; I would not say 15580 is best, since it was moved from Greenville to
Botswana (toward NNW). In fact, 1630 check today shows nothing there, nothing
audible on 15445 (Lampertheim to ENE), and only a weak signal on 15410 (São
Tomé to SE). 17895 audible but poor, but that`s in Special English. Let`s see,
is TTA still played back at some other times? 73, (Glenn to Kim, via DXLD)