Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] BBC T.P. Pope Special imminent

Re: [Swprograms] [dxld] BBC T.P. Pope Special imminent

Glenn:

Were you listening on shortwave at the time, or via another "delivery method"?

I forwarded your past note about their incorrect references to
"Eastern Time" as UTC-5 to the Audience Relations folks.

Everyone listening on shortwave knows GMT or UTC, of course; people
listening on Sirius / XM / PRI would probably be better served by
"Eastern Time / Pacific Time " (EDT/PDT) since that is how most live
sports/news cable channels manage time references.

Of course, to the annoyance of some here, this would require the BBCWS
to use different continuity announcements for these different feeds
and add another level of complexity to the process.

 Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA