[Swprograms] OT - 70 XM Satellite Radio Channels Free to AOL Subscribers

[Swprograms] OT - 70 XM Satellite Radio Channels Free to AOL Subscribers

OT - 70 XM Satellite Radio Channels Free  to AOL Subscribers

via an Apr 11 clip in DCRTV.com
http://dcrtv.com/

AOL & XM To Launch Web Radio Service - 4/11 - Dulles-based America Online and DC-based XM Satellite Radio will kick-off a co-branded radio service over the web. Starting this summer, the service, free to AOL subscribers and available to others for a fee, will provide access to 70 XM channels and more than 130 AOL and third-party radio streams. The formal annoucement is due Monday. More in the DC Post
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A42681-2005Apr10.html
 and from xmradio.com
http://www.xmradio.com/newsroom/screen/pr_2005_04_11.html

I have AOL but no satellie radio;...I don't use their Radio@AOL now  (had too many ads last I listened)...but if they included some interesting channels!...including Bob Edwards might be worth a listen!

Another clip from Apr 10 DCRTV:
Are You An XM Man Or A Sirius Woman? - 4/10 - Did you realize that your choice of a satellite radio system - DC's XM or NYC's Sirius - depends on your personality? Details in the DC Post.....
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A39149-2005Apr9.html
Finally extraneous to this post but relevant to my BBC podcast post a few days ago:
 ( http://www.hard-core-dx.com/archive/swprograms/msg02173.html )
Looking forward to Australia's Radio National podcasts too!)
2 US Public Radio  Podcast pages

WNYC's Podcast Page
http://www.wnyc.org/about/podcasting.html
KCRW's Podcast Page