Re: [Swprograms] BBC To Podcast (ie Offer MP3 Downloads) 20 More Radio Shows

Re: [Swprograms] BBC To Podcast (ie Offer MP3 Downloads) 20 More Radio Shows

Here's what the WS folks have to say.  No surprises:

"We are currently in the process of looking into how best to offer some
of our programmes online, and that certainly includes offering downloads
in the .mp3 format. We have a few copyright and technological issues to
sort out, but hope to be able to offer this service across the BBC in
the near future."

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA