Re: [Swprograms] OT: Air America leaving Sirius?

Re: [Swprograms] OT: Air America leaving Sirius?

 From this article, it almost sounds to me like XM is creating its own
Air America derivative apart from that which is now on Sirius, XM and
on broadcast.  Ed Schultz is not part of the current Air America
line-up; in fact, he's syndicated by another company.  He appears on
Sirius Talk Left.  This may be more like XMPR (XM Public Radio) which
they packaged as Bob Edwards and exclusive (on satellite) programming
from WBUR.  The latter's programming vanished from PRI World, one of
Sirius' public radio channels, after it's exclusive deal with XM.

John Figliozzi