Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: VOA TO OUTSOURCE NEWS TO HONG KONG CONTRACTORS?

Re: [Swprograms] Fwd: VOA TO OUTSOURCE NEWS TO HONG KONG CONTRACTORS?

So how is this different from the BBC or someone else establishing a
news bureau in another city and hosting the news from that city?

Aren't stringers conceptually similar in concept?

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA