[Swprograms] Fwd: VOA TO OUTSOURCE NEWS TO HONG KONG CONTRACTORS?

[Swprograms] Fwd: VOA TO OUTSOURCE NEWS TO HONG KONG CONTRACTORS?

What I'd really like to say about this would be unprintable.  The
dismantling continues apace even as the know-nothings that are doing it
continue to out and out lie about their intentions.

John Figliozzi

Begin forwarded message: