[Swprograms] OK -- what's your favorite SWL receiver (new poll) (was: Re: FW: World Service Feedback)

[Swprograms] OK -- what's your favorite SWL receiver (new poll) (was: Re: FW: World Service Feedback)

All right, let's have some fun.

I went ahead and created a web poll -- apologies that it's not
alphabetized, I was just playing around.

Go here to take the poll:  http://www.geocities.com/rdcuff/pollfile.html

I'll report back how people vote.

If you code HTML and want to alphabetize this, e-mail me the altered
file & I'll post it again.

Enjoy...

Rich Cuff