From: Google Alerts <googlealerts-noreply@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Apr 8, 2005 5:20 PM
Subject: Google Alert - "BBC World Service"
To: rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx

Google Alert for: "BBC World Service"

>From the editor's desktop
BBC News - E,UK
... So I should clarify a couple of things. A proportion of the money
we receive each year comes from the BBC World Service and is separate
from licence fee money. ...

Doug Miller
Globe and Mail - Canada
... proposals. Indeed, our findings suggest his reform plan may be
overly cautious. Our BBC World Service poll released Mar. 21 found ...