Re: [Swprograms] [BULK] Re: Does Europe Hate Us?

At 09:40 AM 4/8/05 -0400, you wrote:
>He's serious, informed and genuinely curious about what others' think.  FWIW, I profoundly disagree(d) with his position on the Iraq war, but I have to admit that of all the cases others have tried to make for it, I find his the most compelling and convincing.  But I'm still not convinced.  :-))
>
>John Figliozzi

Friedman warned that Iraq would after a war either turn out to be a stable nation like reunited Germany or it would turn into Kosovo.  He was right.

He is a regular guest on the talking head programs on public TV and Sunday morning news/interview programs.  He speaks fluent Arabic and has lived in that part of the world.  For an American he seems extremely well informed about Middle East issues.

Joe Buch