[Swprograms] CBC REACTION TO DEATH OF JP2

[Swprograms] CBC REACTION TO DEATH OF JP2

I was listening to Quirks & Quarks via CBC Edmunton on 2 April during the 19:00 UTC hour.  At 20:00 they started the CBC hourly news with a report that the Pope was still alive (even though he had passed away at 19:37 UTC).  This item included a report from David Willie in Rome, referring to a Press Release a couple of hours earlier.  However, when I retuned to the Windsor feed for their weather forecast I found a tribute to the Pope in full swing.

PAUL DAVID
Chairman, Brent Visually-Handicapped Group
Registered Charity No.: 272955