Re: [Swprograms] BBC E-mail: World Service soap Westway axed

Re: [Swprograms] BBC E-mail: World Service soap Westway axed

"New Home, New Life" received a lot of positive press following the
Afghanistan invasion of 2001-2002.

As for the WS in English, there are still plans to keep drama as part
of the weekend schedule as of the late 2005 schedule reorganization.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA

<snip>