Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
royall@xxxxxxxxxxxx(Scott Royall) Date: Fri, Apr 1, 2005, 1:11pm
(EST-1) To: rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx ('Richard Cuff'),
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx ('Shortwave programming discussion')
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] Sanford Unger on the VOA's Status Reply to:
swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming discussion)
This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
Yes, because it has been a part of their culture. I can't say the same
for the VOA.