[Swprograms] Re: Incredible Arrogance at BBC

[Swprograms] Re: Incredible Arrogance at BBC

Remember that BBC did this same stunt before (July 2001), only to return
some airings to the Americas.

I will not miss them as much as I would have 10 years ago. If I want tabloid
journalism, I'll listen to Radio Havana.

The upside to the current "web delivery" trend of big stations is how much
easier reception of some rarer DX stations will become without powerhouse
station clutter on multiple frequencies. If only it were bible-banger
stations going off the air, it would be a real silver lining!

Chris
Buggs Island, Kerr Lake, Virginia