[Swprograms] Re: New BBCWS frequencies posted at BBCWS website

[Swprograms] Re: New BBCWS frequencies posted at BBCWS website

They & DW decided to mothball Antigua.

It is apparently lower in cost to shut Antigua down and rent
transmitter time from Montiserny and Bonaire as needed, especially as
fewer transmitter-hours are deemed necessary.

Europe also loses all its midday shortwave services as well; they may
have to rely on services targeting Africa, as well.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA