[Swprograms] Re: New BBCWS frequencies posted at BBCWS website

[Swprograms] Re: New BBCWS frequencies posted at BBCWS website

** U K [and non]. Some incomplete transmitter site info for BBCWS A-05, what`s
left for the Americas:

1000-1100  6195 Montsinéry 295
1100-1300 11865 Montsinéry 295
1200-1300 15190 Ascension  245
1300-1400 15190 Montsinéry 295
2100-2200 15390 Montsinéry 295
2200-0100  5975 Montsinéry 295
0200-0300  5975 Montsinéry 255
0200-0300  9825 Ascension  245
0200-0300 12095 Skelton    230
0300-0400  5975 Delano     121
0400-0500  5975 Antigua    235/290 [outdated, if actually closed down]

The 295 degree beams from Guiana French should be most advantageous for us, if
they can keep them on the air, cutting across Mexico from Cozumel to SLP to La
Paz, where, as everyone knows, there are a lot more English-speaking BBC WS
listeners than in the USA (Glenn Hauser, DX LISTENING DIGEST)