[Swprograms] Re: [swprograms] War of the Worlds new version on BBCWS today

[Swprograms] Re: [swprograms] War of the Worlds new version on BBCWS today

It's me being confusing and contradictory typing it up quickly, together
with details of some other domestic programmes on March 4th which went to
another list, before going to a Crosby/Nash concert. Dates were Feb 26th and
27th, is now online too.

The times I gave were from the UK magazine Radio Times which gives European
stream and the Radio 4 schedule.

Mike

----------
>From: Glenn Hauser <wghauser@xxxxxxxxx>
>To: dxld@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: Re: [dxld] War of the Worlds new version on BBCWS today
>Date: Sat, Feb 26, 2005, 3:55 pm
>

> Today??? This is not March 4, which BTW will be a Friday, and March 5
Saturday.
> The program website mentioned,
> http://www.bbc.co.uk/worldservice/programmes/play_of_the_week.shtml
> shows an Irish play called Jumping for Joy at 1832 Feb 26.
>
> Yet the BBCWS online sked for the Americas stream, tho not so labeled,

http://www.bbc.co.uk/cgi-bin/worldservice/psims/ScheduleSDT.cgi?Sc=100951-1%
3A%3A4&Pg