[Swprograms] Thirty Years Ago In FRENDX

I have been reading some of the back issues of NASWA's publication
_FRENDX_ from early 1975.

It was interesting to see that Glenn Hauser's column "Listeners'
Notebook" had a section devoted to sw programmes. The content was
mostly centred on listing the programmes broadcast by various
stations. But there were also some discussions about the actual
content of the programmes.

Yet, I have the feeling that this was very much a minority speciality
within the club at that time.

The place of discussions about programming have come a long way since
then. I would like to compliment Glenn for  devoting time and space to
it long before it gained popularity.

73,
Peter