From: Radio And Internet Newsletter
<Radio_And_Internet_Newsletter.UM.A.74.82751@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 14:06:44 -0500
Subject: RAIN 2/24: Wired on Stern and a personalized media future
To: Richard <rdcuff@xxxxxxxxx>

Dear Richard,

Today we continue our look at Wired magazine's March cover story, "The
End of Radio."

Naturally, we continue to wonder how a three-article series about the
new media challengers to broadcast radio could ignore Internet radio.

Nonetheless, the magazine does offer an interesting piece on how Howard
Stern's move to satellite radio foretells the future of an
"individualized, on-demand media world."

Read excerpts in today's issue of "RAIN: Radio And Internet Newsletter,"
available online now at http://www.kurthanson.com.

Also today:

  -- Artemis Records' Danny Goldberg is rumored to become the
       new CEO/chairman of Air America Radio...

  -- RAIN Reader Feedback on why Internet radio doesn't enjoy
       the mainstream media coverage satellite radio and
       podcasting do.

Today's RAIN is brought to you by AccuRadio: Internet radio that YOU
control.

Sincerely,

Paul Maloney
Editor
RAIN: Radio And Internet Newsletter

P.S. We love feedback from our readers... please e-mail us your thoughts
on today's news: feedback@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Thanks!

will be removed immediately! Thank you!