[Swprograms] DW: 60th anniversary of the end of WW II

[Swprograms] DW: 60th anniversary of the end of WW II

Mentioned in today's e-mailed Program(me) Preview:

"In light of the 60th anniversary of the end of World War II in
2005, DW-WORLD has put together a special site marking the
occasion. Our coverage looks at the effect of World War II on
countries around the world and includes interviews with scholars
as well as picture galleries. To view the site, please go to
http://www.dw-world.de/english";

This appears to be all transcripts and images...couldn't find any
unique audio links.

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA