[Swprograms] Repurposed BBCR4 "Crossing Continents" shows up on BBCWS "Analysis"

[Swprograms] Repurposed BBCR4 "Crossing Continents" shows up on BBCWS "Analysis"

Tuesday's edition of "Analysis" was on the Maldives...the same
correspondent had prepared a half-hour documentary  on the Maldives on
"Crossing Continents" a couple weeks ago.

This is one of the best examples I've seen of the World Service and
Radio 4 sharing programming.  I haven't listed to "Analysis" yet to
see how the edition differed from the "Crossing Continents" version.

I enjoy both programs because they take the time to dig into a subject
and analyze it...versus the 5-minute long pieces you tend to hear on
"The World Today"  and "Newshour".

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA