[Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-034; WOR 1264/1265; WTND

[Swprograms] DX Listening Digest 5-034; WOR 1264/1265; WTND

DX Listening Digest 5-034 has now been posted at
http://www.w4uvh.net/dxlatest.txt     CONTENTS:

WOR 1264/1265 / WOR/WTND / AFGHANISTAN non / ARGENTINA +non / BELGIUM / CANADA
+non RCI / CANADA CBC / CENTRAL AFRICAN REPUBLIC non / CHILE / CHINA +non /
EGYPT / EQUATORIAL GUINEA / GEORGIA / GERMANY +non DRM+ / GREECE +non / INDIA /
INTERNATIONAL VACUUM +non Molniya / KOREA SOUTH / KUWAIT non / LAOS non / MALI
/ MEXICO / NIGERIA non / PARAGUAY / PERU / PHILIPPINES / PORTUGAL / RUSSIA /
SERBIA & MONTENEGRO non / SEYCHELLES non / SPAIN / TINIAN / UK non BBCWS / USA
VOA/WLW / USA Al Hurra / USA VOA/RFE / USA +non DGS / USA WRNO / USA WWRB / USA
non WYFR / USA LRS / USA WSCR/WGN/WRRL / USA WMT / USA WTTP/WISN/WOKY/KEVA /
USA WKZB/KRVN / USA Ch 37/87.9 / USA WETA+ / USA DTV / VIETNAM non / WESTERN
SAHARA non / ZIMBABWE non / UNIDENTIFIED 7265 / UNIDENTIFIED non 7598 /
PUBLICATIONS / RADIO EQUIPMENT FORUM / COMMENTARY / PROPAGATION

After the following issue, 5-035 has been published, 5-034 will be available at
http://www.worldofradio.com/dxld5034.txt

For restrixions and searchable 2005 contents archive see

NOTE: If you are a regular reader of DXLD, and a source of DX news but
have not been sending it directly to us, please consider yourself
obligated to do so. Thanks, Glenn

NEXT AIRINGS OF WORLD OF RADIO 1264:
Wed 1030 WOR WWCR 9985
Wed 1700 WOR WBCQ after hours
Mon 0430 WOR WSUI Iowa City IA 910

MORE info including audio links: http://worldofradio.com/radioskd.html

WRN ONDEMAND:
http://new.wrn.org/listeners/stations/station.php?StationID=24
OUR ONDEMAND AUDIO [also for CONTINENT OF MEDIA, MUNDO RADIAL]
WORLD OF RADIO 1264 (high version):
(stream)   http://www.w4uvh.net/wor1264h.ram
(download) http://www.w4uvh.net/wor1264h.rm
WORLD OF RADIO 1264 (low version):
(stream)   http://www.w4uvh.net/wor1264.ram
(download) http://www.w4uvh.net/wor1264.rm
(summary)  http://www.worldofradio.com/wor1264.html

WORLD OF RADIO 1264 in the true shortwave sound of 7415:
(stream) http://www.piratearchive.com/media/worldofradio_02-16-05.m3u
(d`load) http://www.piratearchive.com/media/worldofradio_02-16-05.mp3

FIRST AIRINGS OF WORLD OF RADIO 1265:
Wed 2300 on WBCQ 7415, 17495-CUSB
Thu 2130 on WWCR 9985

ON DEMAND: from early UT Thursday, change 1264 above to 1265

WORLD OF RADIO ON WTND-LP --- Hi Glen[n], hope all is well. Not sure
if you remember me Duane N9SSN, producer of Tom and Darryl shows on
WBCQ, and C-Band. We own an LPFM here in Macomb IL at 106.3 FM. We
would love to add WOR to our weekly lineup. We have made it so it will
air Thursdays at 7 pm CT [UT Fridays 0100] on WTND-LP 106.3 FM. We
will start this week. Thanks (Duane Whittingham, IL, Feb 21) Thank you

Regards, Glenn Hauser