[Swprograms] VOR: What's New

SONGS FROM RUSSIA

"The songs that I sing now are very close to my heart, my soul, and I
hope they will move the hearts and souls of my listeners", says
Anzhelika Agurbash, the guest of another edition of "Songs from Russia".
Although Anzhelika Agurbash makes her home in Russia now, she will
represent Belarus at the popular song contest "Eurovision", which is due
in Kiev in May this year. Anzhelika was born, grew up and studied in
Belarus, where her career got off to a good start.
Tuen in to another edition of "Songs from Russia" to learn more about
Anzhelika Agurbash. The program will go on the air on Friday, February
18, at 1630 UTC. The program will be repeated on Sunday, February 20, at
0300 and 0830 UTC, and on Monday, February 21, at 2130 UTC.

OUR HOMELAND

Another program in the series OUR HOMELAND will acquaint you with the
epoch of Palace Revolutions in the 18th century. We'll be speaking about
the historical period between the reign of Peter the Great and Catherine
II. Tune in to the OUR HOMELAND series to learn more about Russia's
history.
The program can be heard at 0930 and 2030 UTC on Mondays, at 1630 UTC on
Tuesdays, at 0530, 0830, and 1830 UTC on Wednesdays, at 0330 and 0630
UTC on Thursdays, at 0830 and 1530 UTC on Fridays, and at 0230 and 2030
UTC on Sundays. We wish you all good listening.

  Copyright © 2003 The Voice of Russia