[Swprograms] Re: Sirius Reception in Europe

[Swprograms] Re: Sirius Reception in Europe

I received a message from a reader in Europe who said Sirius was easily receivable
in Europe.  Confused, I went to the link he provided and sure enough there is
a system beaming to Europe with radio and TV services apparently.

That is not the same system we call Sirius in the USA.  Our system is digital
audio only with some plans for digital cartoons to keep the kids in the back
seat of the car entertained.  It is a direct broadcast satellite with capability
to beam to automobiles in motion in addition to fixed receive antennas.

This is the link to the other Sirius site:

<http://www.nsab-sirius.com/nsab4.asp?tx_category_id=176>

Sorry for the confusion.

Joe Buch