[Swprograms] Radio Netherlands Magic??

There is an incredibly small amount of comment on this list about
Radio Netherlands.

Does anyone listen to this station any more? It used to be a
favourite not-too-long ago.

What do people think of its programming?

Personally, I think that it has some good programming, but sometimes
they try too hard to sound young and hip (and urban). Perhaps this is
because of the youthfulness of their producers/ presenters. Or
perhaps it is because that is the market niche they are trying to
capture.

It can be a bit much for someone like myself, though perhaps I am not
the demographic they are aiming at.

73,
Peter