Re: [Swprograms] querry about what I was listening to please

Re: [Swprograms] querry about what I was listening to please

Radio Reloj in Cuba, Robin. It's a news station. Appears to be relay from Radio Habana transmitters which carry RHC just prior to this. Sometimes Radio Reloj can be heard on MW when conditions send the Cubans up here and overtake some of the regular distant signals we get at night.

John Figliozzi