From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Barriball
Sent: Thursday, December 30, 2004 8:58 PM
To: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [Swprograms] OT: wireless network systems

I am having new interference problems at my home.  My family recently
installed a wireless computer network here.  Have these been known to
interfere with shortwave frequencies?  Since this is not really covered
under the topics of this list, please respond off the list.  Thanks.

--Dan Barriball

shown above.