Sent: Wednesday, December 22, 2004 9:40 AM
Subject: [Swprograms] Sorta OT -- Sirius question: Status of CBC offerings?

A question for you Sirius owners and company watchers:  Are the CBC Radio One and Radio Two channels part of the Sirius mix yet?

Santa found some extra $$ this holiday season, and a Sirius configuration is one of my options.

Also -- has anyone noticed particular performance differences between the various Sirius receivers?  I will probably go with a Plug N Play version.

Many thanks and Happy holidays!

Rich Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA