Re: [Swprograms] Play of the Week question

Re: [Swprograms] Play of the Week question

I am not sure that information is still valid -- the latest details I have
are the following:

Supernatural Season
The Lair of the White Worm by Bram Stoker / December 4th

Supernatural Season
Miss Morison's Ghosts by Ian Curteis / December 11th

Supernatural Season
Blithe Spirit by Noel Coward / December 18th

The Virtuous Burlgar by Dario Fo / December 25th

Americas air times on shortwave:  Saturdays 2201, Sundays 0201, Mondays
0601; West Africa, Sundays 0101, 2101; Europe, Saturdays 1832, Sundays 0201.

This was in correspondence I received in mid-November, after BBC On Air had
gone to press.

Hope this information helps --

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA  USA