[Swprograms] Play of the Week question

Hello,

I was reading the latest BBC On Air, on page, 18 under, "The Weekend". At the beginning of the listings of the "Play of the Week" plays this month, it says that they will air a "West End Play". It says to listen out for on air announcements.

Most of the plays listed, are followed by, "From" and then the date the play starts airing. The "West End Play" listing says, "until" and either a one or a hash mark of some sort. I am not sure if it is saying it would air on the first, or what. I believe they are saying they don't know when the play will air.

Has anyone heard any on air announcements for this "West End Play" yet? I am just trying to make sure I haven't missed it. I was gone over the weekend. I only noticed this listing in "On Air", Sunday night (Dec. 6). I don't remember hearing any on air announcements last week. They could have announced it, but it didn't register if they did. I know they aired the play, "The Lair of the White Worm" on Saturday night (Michigan time).

If anyone has heard any on air announcements for the "West End Play", could they let me know? Right now I am just trying to figure out if I missed the play I want to hear. There isn't any information about it on their web site yet. If I haven't missed it, I can tune in specially to listen for on air announcements. It would be nice to know what play is being aired and when. I am also on a "fan" list regarding a British actor. It would be nice to notify the list about this broadcast if it is relevant.

I know this probably won't air online. I live in Michigan and I get broadcasts to the Americas and Africa fairly well via short-wave.

Thank You!!

Robyn in Michigan