From: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Richard Cuff
Sent: Tuesday, November 30, 2004 11:18 PM
To: Shortwave programming discussion
Subject: Re: [Swprograms] RCI reception problems

Bill Westenhaver has been quite responsive in his role in Audience
Relations.

We may need to be somewhat patient as RCI sorts through all this, but it
sure sounds like they're squandering 500 kW for a couple hours... has anyone
tried using the DX Tuners Java radios to see if any down in the Southeastern
USA (presume there are a couple there) get RCI at these time on the higher
frequencies?

Richard Cuff / Allentown, PA