Re: [Swprograms] RCI Reception Problems

Sandy,

Weren`t you previously further west, or am I thinking of someone else?

I`m afraid this problem is to be expected. Philly is just too close to
Sackville for 9 MHz in the winter nights, as MUFs fall. Unless RCI could manage
a frequency on 90, 75, or 60 meters, 49m is the best they can do for close-in
coverage.

It would certainly help if they still had a broadcast earlier in the
evening/afternoon, or used southerly relay sites!

73, Glenn Hauser