[Swprograms] RCI Reception Problems

Greetings:

I would be interested in knowing whether or not other people are having trouble hearing RCI's English evening shortwave broadcast directed to the Americas.  The 0100-0300 broadcast has been very hard to hear.  The 6190 frequency is the best of the three but most evenings there has been significant fade and interference. Most nights the 9755 and 9180 frequencies are completely inaudible.

This is a major disappointment for me since I had previously been able to pick up RCI very well before they dropped the earlier broadcast and changed frequencies for the winter season.

For those of you in the know is there a good way for my to communicate this to the people at RCI and also, is there a chance they might be able to switch frequencies so that they can actually be heard?!

Cheers

Sandy