[Swprograms] NEXT

I have very much been enjoying the CBC series "Next" (including, thanks to Glen Hauser, those editions broadcast during the Olympic blackout of local CBC streams).  However, I missed the very first programme, and there is no guarantee that I will be able to hear the last if, for example, I am away from home for the weekend.

I tried cruising round the CBC website in search of a link to be able to hear Programme 1 on demand, but without success.  It would be a great shame to miss either or both of the programmes I have yet to hear, so I wonder if anyone out there in Cyberspace knows of, and can point me to, a link so that I can hear Programme 1 and, if necessary, Programme 10.

Many thanks in advance for any assistance in this regard.

PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom