E-mail message

Sender: swprograms-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx From:
pauldavid@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx(Paul David) Date: Fri, Aug 13,
2004, 6:57pm (EDT+5) To: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave
programming discussion) Subject: Re: [Swprograms] ABC/RA cave to Olympix
Reply to: swprograms@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (Shortwave programming
discussion)
This message is not marked with a green dot  in your Mail list because
it is not from a known sender. To make this a known sender, choose one
of these links:
? Add sender to Address book
? Add sender to approved senders list
The Ausies aren't the only ones guilty of this crime. I switched on my
computer this afternoon having got home just after 16:00 UTC, hoping to
hear the programme Next on the CBC Pacific Stream at 16:30. However,
instead I found a message indicating that webcasts were suspended for
the duration of the Games, only to resume on 30 August. This means that,
unless this programme airs on SW, I will be forced to miss the next 3
editions of both Next on CBC and the ABC Science Show on Radio
Australia. This is a great shame, as I have particularly found Next very
enjoyable. I also missed the first edition of the programme, and
unfortunately there does not appear to be a chance to listen to these
programmes on demand.
Thankfully, my other favourite CBC programme, Quirks & Quarks, is
currently on hiatus so they will not suffer directly from these
restrictions. PAUL DAVID,
Wembley Park, United Kingdom
URL shown above.