[Swprograms] finally have my web site up and running

[Swprograms] finally have my web site up and running

Hello,

I finally have my web site up and running.  It has a radio drama on short-wave page.  There are some other radio drama and one other "radio" page.  I scanned the index and radio pages at the Bobby, web site.  They didn't get approved.  I am not much of a web designer.  I was hoping the pages would be plain enough to work.  I don't know how to fix the problems right now.  Sorry for that.  I was just happy that I managed to get the site on the Internet.  I had tried doing this some years ago, and I couldn't get it to work right.

Anyway, here are the addresses...

The main front page is at

This is the Radio Drama on short-wave radio page

This is a page of Non English Radio Drama links

This is my page titled, "Radio Favorites"

Hope you are able to read this anyway...  Robyn in Michigan